Aseptico Mont Blanc 20:1 Dental Implant Contra Angle Dental Handpiece *New*
Warranty: 1 Year
Premium Implant Mont Blanc Handpiece
The 20:1 Mont Blanc Dental Implant Handpiece is made of lightweight titanium and stainless steel, ensuring years of quality and durability. Rated at 80Ncm, it is one of the strongest implant handpieces on the market, and its precision ball-bearings reduce friction and prevent overheating in most surgical procedures. The Mont Blanc works with all internal or external irrigation implant systems, but paired with the Premium Dental Implant Motor System it allows you to perform the complete implant procedure seamlessly–from oseotomy to placing.
The Mont Blanc features an optional adjustable depth gauge, which prevents nerve damage by stopping the bur at the set depth. Optional fiber optic capability allows the implant handpiece to work with the Premium Implant & Surgery Motor w/ LED upgrade, providing the necessary illumination in any procedure.
- Rated at 80Ncm
- 15 rpm-20,000 rpm
- 20:1 Reducer
- Stainless steel with precision ball-bearing contraction for efficient output
- Recommended for use with the AEU-7000 Implant/Surgical system.
- This combination allows for single handpiece implant procedures - osteotomy and tapping.
- Mont Blanc contra angles are easy to clean.
- Even surfaces for improved infection control.
- Internal & external irrigation
- Excellent for drilling the osteotomy, tapping & threading
- Fully detachable head allows for thorough maintenance to ensure lasting durability and reliability.
- Weight 1 lbs - 8 x 8 x 6 in
AHP-85MB-X - 20:1 Reducer, Non Fiber Optic, Non Depth Gauge Push Button Contra Angle Handpiece
AHP-85MB-CX 20:1 Reducer, Non Fiber Optic With Depth Gauge Push Button Contra Angle Handpiece
AHP-85MBFO-CX 20:1 Reducer, Fiber Optic With Depth Gauge Push Button Contra Angle Handpiece
(Fiber optic handpieces require a fiber optic motor)