Dexta Oral Surgery Dental Chair MK20X3 *Refurbished*
Warranty: 1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
The Mark 20X3 is an excellent choice for the office or surgery center
20X-3 for those who require the additional flexibility of independent back, seat, and foot section positioning.
The 20X-3 is the preferred choice for the multi-physician office or clinic.
Specifically designed for the oral and maxillofacial surgeon, the Mark 20X is a no-compromise solution to work area accessibility, patient comfort, and operational flexibility. The Mark 20X affords the full range of positioning options, from upright exam, to contoured chair, to flat table, to Trendelenberg.
Seat: Width 20" – 21-1/2"
Height: Low 21" – High 37"
400lb Patient Weight Limit
- Electric back and seat tilt with Trendelenberg
- Independent back, seat and foot section positioning
- Corded 4 Button foot control *Foot Control May Differ Slightly Than Shown in Images
- Power lift base with 16" adjustment
- Powder coated, aluminum alloy frame
- Double articulating headrest (shown with optional wrist supports)
- Dextrak rail accessory system (back, seat, toe)
- 1 IV Arm Support with 2 Restraint Straps & 1 Comfort Padded Armrest with 2 Restraint Straps
- Your Choice of Vinyl Upholstery Color with Clear Vinyl Foot Scuff Cover
* Memory Foam Can Only Be Installed When Using Seamed, Premium UltraLeather Upholstery
UPHOLSTERY COLOR CHARTS CAN BE VIEWED BY CLICKING THE FOLLOWING LINKS:CLICK HERE to Watch a YouTube VIDEO & See This Chair In Action
(After viewing the video use the arrow back on your web browser to return to this site)