Belmont Pro II Oral Surgery Chair *Refurbished *
Stock: Out of Stock
Warranty: 1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
PRO II dental chairs incorporate a unique folding legrest feature that permits doctors to communicate with and access seated patients face-to-face.
PRO II is ideal for obtaining accurate and consistent occlusal records, prosthetic dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and general dental procedures. The compact chair footprint makes PRO II dental chairs suitable for both small and large operatories.
The PRO II dental chair provides easy accessibility for patients with disabilities.
Standard Chair Features:
- Ultra reliable Belmont electro-hydraulic operating system
- Articulating Headrest
- Wide backrest design for improved patient comfort and support
- Swing-away Armrests
- Steel Base Plate
- 110 degree Left to Right Seat Rotation
- Built-in Foot Control
- Levers: Center Lever selects between 3 programmable positions and Auto-return; two side levers adjust chair back / base position
- New Vinyl Upholstery in your choice of color with clear vinyl foot scuff cover
UPHOLSTERY COLOR CHARTS CAN BE VIEWED BY CLICKING THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
Dimensions and Specifications:
Chair Weight: 330 lbs
Base Dimensions: 22" x 22-5/8" x 5/8"
Initial Height: 17-7/8"
Seat Elevation Stroke: 10-1/4"
Legrest Extension: 9-1/16"