A/T ScanX2 IO Intraoral Digital Radiography System *Refurbished*
Warranty: 1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
SCANX2 IO , Model F3605 Air Techniques Digital Scanner
Accepts all intraoral sizes: 0,1,2,3, and 4
For practices that use a digital pan, or have only intraoral imaging requirements.
Complies with the 2014 federal mandate that all dental records be in electronic format.
Faster than film: a full mouth series takes less than 2 minutes
Delivers excellent image resolution.
Provides unmatched patient comfort with small, light, soft and flexible Phosphor Storage Plates.
Wireless PSP plates can be reused thousands of times and reach places hard sensors cannot.
Requires no time-wasting chemical processor maintenance
Requires no money-wasting chemicals.
Requires no space-wasting chemical processor, dark room or film storage cabinets.
Pair ScanX with sensors for a "hybrid" and complete digital solution.
- Dimensions (HxWxD):40.6cm x 39.4cm x 39.4cm
- Weight:20 Kg
- Electrical:100-240v AC, 50/60Hz
- Resolution:Up to 18 lp/mm (depending on scanning model/pixel size selected)
- Theoretical Resolution: 40lp/mm (200dpi)
- Ports: USB
- Laser Classification:Class l Laser Product, Compliance with FDA 21 CFR 1040.10 and IEC 60825-1
- Imaging Medium:Phosphor Storage Plates
- Intraoral sizes: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4