Progeny Preva X-Ray Manufactured 2014 *Used*
Warranty: 1 Year Parts
Progeny Preva Intra Oral X-Ray w/8" Cone, 76" Arm Reach & AC Electrical Line Voltage
Used Condition, Low Use From ORTHO Office
2014 Manufacture Date - 1 Year Parts Warranty
Also Included: Wall Mount Plate (With Mounting Bolts), Hallway Exposure/Control
The Preva Dental X-Ray System is a state-of-the-art, high-frequency intra-oral x-ray machine. It consists of five components: the Control Unit, the Tubehead, the Articulating Arm, the Horizontal Arm, and the Cone.
The smallest focal spot equals the sharpest images Preva’s 0.4mm focal spot produces visibly higher resolution images—whether you’re using film or digital sensors. Details are sharper and more defined. Small but important differences are easier to spot. Pathologies are easier to identify.
Stable, drift-free positioning Preva is known for its exceptional arm mechanics. Feel the exceptional balance and effortless movement. Preva’s proprietary braking system contains both an outboard and an inboard brake to assure that the head stays exactly where you position it without sagging or drifting. Preva has more adjustment points than any other system and a distinctive handle design for fast onehanded positioning.
Tailor-made for optimum efficiency Preva’s exclusive LCD display with its large, bright screen displays technique information clearly from any angle. Easy to understand icons quickly identify tooth, receptor type and patient size. 30 pre-programmed technique settings streamline setup and preparation for every procedure and every receptor.
With Preva, you decide how you want to see your images. A choice of selectable options allows you to determine the techniques you prefer to control gray scale, density and contrast according to clinical or procedural needs. And, only Preva combines a 0.4mm focal spot with such a wide range of kV, mA and time choices for consistently superior diagnostic images.
- Line Voltage 110-230 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Line Load Max. current 5 amps
- Maximum Rated Tube Potential 70 KVp
- kVp Accuracy +/- 5% selectable
- Tube Current 4-7 mA +/- 1 mA
- Exposure Time 20 ms through 2.00 seconds
- Timer Accuracy 5% +/- 1 ms
- Source to Skin Distance 8 inch (20 cm)
- Minimum Half Value Layer 1.7 mm Aluminum equivalent at 70 kVp
- Minimum Inherent Filtration 2 mm Aluminum equivalent @ 70 kVp
- Focal Spot 0.4 mm (IEC 336)
- Automatic Cooling Time 15 times the exposure time wait before the next exposure can begin
- Leakage Technique Factors 0.4 mA at 70 kVp
- Target Angle 12.5 degrees
- Operating Temperature +50 F/+95 F (+10 C/+35 C)
- Storage Temperature -31F/+150 F (-35 C/+66 C)
- Maximum Altitude 12,000 ft
- Cone Focal Length 8 inch (20 cm) for bisecting angle technique 12 inch (30 cm) for paralleling technique
- Diameter of X-Ray 2.7 inch (6.9 cm) at the end of the Cone Specifications