Tuttnauer DS1000 1-Gallon Water Steamer Distiller *New*
Simple one touch operation
You will love using this Steam Distiller.
Fill the stainless-steel boiler with tap water and press the button. Shortly after you will have the purest possible water.
The seamless, stainless steel boiler has a concealed heating element that won’t become coated with scale and mineral deposits. A simple twist locks the 7 inch stainless steel cover firmly into place.
- Produces 1 gallon of 100% steam distilled water in 4 hours (Up to 6 gallons per day)
- Reduces 99% of total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Dripless stop-and-serve feature
- Automatic shutoff after each 1 Gallon cycle
- 800 watts of power, 120 Volt 60 Hz, fits standard outlet
- Effectively removes arsenic, nitrates, sodium, chlorine, bacteria and viruses
- 1-Gallon (4 liter) BPA Free carafe included
- Item Weight 11.43 pounds
- Dimensions: 15.25” H x 15” W x 9.75” D
How It Works
The Tuttnauer Steam Distiller Model DS1000 system produces purified water by steam distillation.
As the water temperature rises to 212°F (100°C), it kills bacteria, cysts, and viruses that may be present.
1. As the boiled water
2. Converts to steam
3. It rises and leaves behind dead microbes, and other contaminants and low boiling light gases are discharged through the gaseous vent
4. Steam is then cooled in the stainless-steel condenser turning it into high purity water.
5. Distilled water percolates through a final polishing coconut shell carbon filter
6. It is then collected in the TritanTM carafe which is BPA free