Porto-Dent II Mobile Evacuation Unit *New*
Warranty: 1 Year Parts
Porto-Dent II Mobile Evacuation Unit
*Additional 230 VAC Model 101009-11
**Additional Amalgam Separator 115 V (EPA Amalgam Separator Rule - Effective July 14, 2020, the rule requires most general dentists to install an amalgam separator to prevent mercury contained in dental amalgam from entering the air, water and land)
PortoDent is a portable, efficient, and affordable evacuation solution. Ideal as a backup solution when the central system breaks down or for the dentist on the move. Its compact design facilitates ease of use and low maintenance. Just roll it out and plug it in.
Features and Benefits
- Compact size allows the unit to be stored inconspiciously
- Value priced makes the unit excellent for limited budgets
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Adjustable motor speed
- Portability allows unit to server a variety of functions
- Porto-Dent-II Mobile Oral Evacuator
- (1) 2.5 Quart Cannister
- (2) Hoses
- (1) Saliva Ejector Adapter
- User Manual
Motor Control: Variable Speed Control
- 7/8 HP
- 115 VAC (For Model 101008-11)
- 50/60 Hz
- 4.0 Amps
- Sound Level: 70 dB at 100% Vacuum
- Construction: Molded polyurethane
- Chair Capacity: Comes with 2 hoses
- Vacuum Suction: 80" of water (6" of Hg)
- Vacuum Airflow: 75 cfm
- Canister: Stainless Steel - 2L
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 16"
- Height: 26"
- Diameter: 7"
- Height: 8"