Midmark M3 UltraFast Automatic Sterilizer *Refurbished*
Stock: Out of Stock
Warranty: 1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
When your practice requires instruments and handpieces to be processed quickly, the M3 UltraFast® delivers. Sterilize unwrapped instruments in only 6 minutes and pouched instruments in just over 10 minutes. From the simple way you load and unload the tray to the thoughtful touches like the ergonomic condensate tank handle and quick-release top, the M3 is sophisticated technology that is easy to use.
M3 UltraFast Automatic Sterilizer
Door Tray (stainless steel internal)
Condensate Tank with Tubing
- One-step loading
- Push-button cycle selection
- Automatic-open door
- Intelligent features monitor water levels for worry-free operation
- Designed to dry instruments in as quickly as 25 minutes
- Top fill for convenient access to water reservoir
- Front reservoir drain with on-board drain tube storage
- Condensate tank with quick-release lid, convenient carrying handle and water level sensor
- Overall length w/plug: 22"
- Overall width: 17.8"
- Overall height w/printer: â€‹7.1"
- Minimum countertop area: 24" D x 22" W
- Unit weight: 71 lb
- 12.1" L x 7.6" W x 1.6" H
- 0.49 gal (1.8 liters) usable volume
- Water reservoir capacity: 1.2 gal
- 11.75" L x 7.25" W x 1" H
- Holds the Hu-Friedy® Signa-Stat Cassette (6.5" x 10.5" x 1.25")
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amp Single Phase
- Heater Power: 1400 watts
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1400 watts
MIDMARK AUTOCLAVE Maximum Weight Loads
In order to perform sterilization cycles, there is a maximum weight of instruments you can place in autoclaves. For optimal performance it is recommended to spread the load among all the trays.
When autoclaves are overloaded, chances are the cycle will fail and have to be repeated.
|M3||2.5 LBS.||*This Listing Specs|